Discuss Gas safe regs - what gas work can be undertaken by other tradespersons? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just said you were a student, I have 15 years on you.

What that gotta do with anything? I gave you a POV from a student, someone you were aiming these tech videos at. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here with more experience than you, every bodies opinion counts, even if you don't like it

Says you, someone who is arguing with a legal document we have already got, pertaining to the fact that it will not, issued by a top 40, in the whole wide world, law firm.

:grin:

Not worth the paper it's printed on.

This has dragged on long enough now. You will not be posting nor advertising these videos on these forums. And that's an end of the matter.

thread closed

he,s also never heard of ip ADDRESS ANYTHING HE POSTS ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET IS TRACEABLE RIGHT BACK TO HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe regs - what gas work can be undertaken by other tradespersons? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock