Discuss gas safe registration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam Mckenzie

Morning all. Iv just finished my gas training for the first time since going self employed. Could anybody tell me roughly how long it takes to recieve any certification so I can then register myself with gas safe. Thanks in advance

It's about 3 weeks from finish, your test paperwork will be sent away and re checked then processed.

You can ask for it to be priority but this may not have any effect now.

Cheers. It's just iv got a rough idea as to when I can start booking some jobs in as iv already got people asking for me to do some jobs.

Thanks I could have walked out the first day but stuck at it as you do.

Congratulations Liam.

CH4's nailed it, mine took two weeks with BPEC but I reckon it's best to leave a month before booking any work in.

Once your papers arrive, you can register with gs over the phone or online and you're sorted there and then. Make sure you tell them about your G3 if you have it.

Well done on passing ACS. I passed earlier in the year but it took BPEC 6 weeks to process the paperwork. Joining GSR was a doddle and I've just had my first inspection today - passed ok so I'm happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe registration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock