Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gas safe mock/practice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MGP

hi, hoping someone can help, ive got my gas safe exams next month and was wondering if there any mock/ practice exams i can download from anywhere? thanx

not that i know of mate but you will allready know all the stuff you need so just chill and take your time in the acs cos its not thier to make you feel daft just check you are safe the acs is easy its when you are out on your own in a house that will stress you the first few times good luck all the books by roy trelor are fantastic

depends on the college,

when i went back to do my catering exams all the students were all but waved through no matter what course they were taking.
However my 1st experience at a different college, when i took my ccn1 they were so strict, it was unbelievably hard to get through
and they were really particular about my portfolio

seems there is a massive difference between how the colleges put students through the exams

I once worked with a guy who was to be blunt extremely thick, we're talking a total retard. i always wondered how he had passed his exams, i can now assume he had attended an extremely lenient college

sorry MPG dont mean to worry you, if youve put the time in i'm sure you'll be okay

Last edited:
He was one of the few who wasnt laid off at my last place as well dont figure eh

Cheers guys, I know what u mean about the retards, I've worked with a few, then again I know some lads who know the score and struggled with the exams.
As far as I know, the college I'm going to is pretty fair.
I've managed to find some mock Q&A papers now!
Roll on next month when it's all out the way haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe mock/practice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock