Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas Safe Inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations,
It is not a scary as you initially think.
Recently had mine and have to say that the inspector was spot on and easy to talk to.
We went through all the relevant requirements as well as inspections on some work I carried out on customers appliances and he was totally on the ball with many questions and advice on different topics as well as guidance on the way forwards with the industry.
All in all i'm looking forward to seeing him again when I next become due for a visit.
All the best,
Andy

Yes, they can be a bit slow!

The last time I had an inspection was about 8 years ago, this was my 4th.

Your right, the inspectors are there for advice and let you know what you should know.

They will always suss-out the blaggers !

Not had an inspection as such yet, what I did have was gas safe go an inspect an installation I did as someone in the block of flats I was working in reported me for suspecting I was not GSR. Can't say I blame them, I was working out the back of my car as my van was in the garage. Must have looked a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning All. We have a gas safe inspection coming up. It's the first one we've had since I started working at the company and my predecessor...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock