Discuss Gas Safe Exam Papers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awhitfield

hi, ive recently passed my ccn1 and special modules and started a new job but cannot currently undertake any gas work because i have not recieved my certificate. My question is does anybody know where the exam papers are sent so that i can chase them up and speed the process up. Hope that makes sense.
Thanks
Andrew.

Have you chased up with your college yet to make sure that they've sent them all of yet? That seems to be the biggest holdup for most applications. If you search this forum for "gas safe registration" you will see the question has been asked in previous threads with some helpful responses. Hope that helps...

how recently did you pass? the place you sat your exams has 10-15 working days to process and send the paperwork on to their certification body who in turn have 10-15 days from receipt of them to process their bit and download your pass to Gas Safe Register who then add you to the register of qualified people, the certification body also send your certificates to you the same day the send email to GSR, contact where you did the exams, and chase for an answer they will say the cert body is to blame for the hold up, ask for the phone number, if they are tellig the truth they will give you the number if they are lying snd they are causing the delay they will tell you they will chase it up for you (and send them off quickly) they wont want you to phone their cert body and cause a stink if they havent sent the stuff off yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Exam Papers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back