Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Portfolio Help - yes another one! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Evening guys, i'm another one of those guys looking for help with their ACS portfolio - anyone out there willing to help me get it sorted so I can book my ACS exam?

Ideally Tamworth/Ashby (or anywhere midlands) area but could also work near Cheltenham. Any help much appreciated.

Hard working, hands on willing to learn and help

Formally built race engines before this career change so pretty good on the tools and engineering mindset

Unvented hot water and WRAS quals already just need to get my portfolio done before can sit ACS exam.

Cheers Chris

[/FONT]

Ok, i'm willing to travel and get digs anywhere to get my portfolio done.

so is there anyone in the country can help? haha

Hi chris welcome to the forum. The lack of response isn't anything personal mate. It's nothing to with personal hygiene. It's just that there are soooo many of these requests on a weekly basis.
I wish you every success tho matey.

Cheers :)

Thought I would struggle - I actually had a placement as part of my course, but I spent a week mixing cement for the engineer who just fitted fires! - I did one tightness test all week! So a waste of time for me.

Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Portfolio Help - yes another one! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock