Discuss gas pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
does any one remember the required depth of gas pipe from meter to go under the ground in order to travel to the property as gas meter is next to boundary ?

i think it was 370 mm but not sure ? is going under the ground and is not walking area /driving area too ,is going just on the side of a house ! I am thinking of using denso tape to protect from corrosion or should i sleeve it with 32 mm waist

As far as I can remember its 375mm minimum under a driveway or open ground, 40mm under slabs / concrete within pedestrian traffic. As long as its protected from corrosion you should be ok Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock