• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5K
  • gas

Discuss gas explosion in notts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isnt down to another inexperienced engineer, sad for the poor families.

sad to see, and there will be a few tight sphincters around that area tonight as some people start wondering if they were the last gsr in there.

Quite a few of these incidents of late have turned out to be criminal acts of vengeance rather than incompetence.

My bum twitched when this came on the news a few, well nearly five, years ago. I'd worked in every single one of those flats a few years earlier doing upgrades (OV CH to sealed) and no gas work was involved, didn't stop me sweating for a second though.

think steve diamond gas has had the biggest asre twitcher of all,he had done a service in a house that exploded turns out tenant had tried to commit suicide

think steve diamond gas has had the biggest asre twitcher of all,he had done a service in a house that exploded turns out tenant had tried to commit suicide

Probably thought his life was over when he seen Steve's bill.

Address is 28 Wright St... if that rings a bell. Apparently there are people trapped and people could hear kids screaming. Not nice, not nice at all.

sad to see, and there will be a few tight sphincters around that area tonight as some people start wondering if they were the last gsr in there.
lol

just out side my covered turf (25 miles) but i had to check as the last time i was there it was from one of the members on here!.
i think this house is a basement gas meter?.

latest report it is believed there are still 2 men trapped under the rubble although they can see evidence of one of them, so not looking good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas explosion in notts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock