Search the forum,

Discuss gas engineer software. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi, thoughts please.

I use gas engineer software, but they have just announced a massive price increase to the subscrption. Are there any other alternatives out there that provide the same sort of thing, or is it back to paper as the jump seems a bit on the excessive side to me.

Hi, thoughts please.

I use gas engineer software, but they have just announced a massive price increase to the subscrption. Are there any other alternatives out there that provide the same sort of thing, or is it back to paper as the jump seems a bit on the excessive side to me.
I have had the same email .

87 for gas checker that's what I paid in June

I dont use them myself.
I saw this coming not long after these app invoicing companies they started. They know if you have a few hundered customers/ certs in their system , you will not want to leave , we make it difficult to leave beacause our customer data bases are massive and its a huge job to move to somebody else .

I dont use them myself.
I saw this coming not long after these app invoicing companies they started. They know if you have a few hundered customers/ certs in their system , you will not want to leave , we make it difficult to leave beacause our customer data bases are massive and its a huge job to move to somebody else .
I love a challenge though mate.:D:D

I use an outdated version of QuickBooks, no gas stuff but it can sync with phone contacts and links to Google maps for directions and autofills address using GPS.
I still use paper for certs, even tho I paid extra for add-on to my analyser to allow it to print to my phone, I don't use it.
Pre-printed forms and attach a jpeg to their account, then all pics on phone (inc dodgy WhatsApp ones) get uploaded to NAS drive at home once a day

I use Microsoft Office 2010. Very stable and all the spreadsheets and data bases you create are your own. Easy to transfer word documents to pdf files for safe email to customers. Make your own landlord certificates.

Reply to gas engineer software. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock