Search the forum,

Discuss Gas engineer software - which one is best in your opinion? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pgas

Hi to all.

have recently completed my acs and am awaiting my details to be posted so I can apply to be gas safe.
i am in the process of setting my company up and am looking for advice on the best software to use. I am looking for advice from experienced engineers who can point me in the right direction.

thank you.

p.s might I add I mean along the lines of job management, invoicing, electronic certificates etc

Hi to all.

have recently completed my acs and am awaiting my details to be posted so I can apply to be gas safe.
i am in the process of setting my company up and am looking for advice on the best software to use. I am looking for advice from experienced engineers who can point me in the right direction.

thank you.

p.s might I add I mean along the lines of job management, invoicing, electronic certificates etc
Mastergas

I have just signed up to powered now for my invoicing .... Love it .
They dont do any certs though

gas engineer software or gas checker

cheers gents, I'll look into those options and see which one suits me best, thank you.

:yes:

Gas checker for me, have tried gas engineer software but don't like the gas Cert on it, it asks for working pressure at the meter, which I don't do ( please correct if I'm wrong ) it just looks like I've missed something on the form. if it was inlet working pressure then fair enough, cos even if gas rate is ok it can still be at risk with low inlet working pressure

Gas checker for me, have tried gas engineer software but don't like the gas Cert on it, it asks for working pressure at the meter, which I don't do ( please correct if I'm wrong ) it just looks like I've missed something on the form. if it was inlet working pressure then fair enough, cos even if gas rate is ok it can still be at risk with low inlet working pressure

Working pressure at the meter to test the regulator - ugauge on the meter, turn an appliance on, should get 21 + or - 2, correct?

Thats not required on a landlords certificate, so I see your point, don't want to look incompetent, I'll steer clear of that one, cheers.

Try the Anton software it's free. Especially after you have forked out for ACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer software - which one is best in your opinion? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock