Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gas cooker manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

there does not seem to be many manuals out there for cookers covering changing parts etc . I am after one for a stoves panache

has anyone got a manual for the stoves panache cooker

Check it out here, not manuals but it might help you:

[DLMURL="http://www.gas-spares.co.uk/Catalogue/STOVES-COOKER-SPARES/PANACHE-Range"]PANACHE Range - Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) Ltd[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I rang a cooker manufacturer once for advise on gaining access to change a part, they told me they only gave that information to there engineers and it wasn't in the instructions. She eventually advised me to google it! Disgrace!

after info on the safety device on the hob of the cooker . the glass top that pivots down turns the hob knobs off but 1 of them its not turning . normaly see the valve at the back that cuts the gas but 1st I have seen one that turns the knobs off - not realy messed with repairing cookers or hobs.

knob broken.the knob has a plastic tail(thats what i call it)and rotates to the of position when lid is closed,however when the tail is broken/snapped it will not rotate,HTH

cooker manufacturers are like alot of other white good manufacturers. They only want there engineers to repair products as they can make a massive mark up on both the parts and the labour. They limit most technical data to there own engineers and thoses who are accredited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas cooker manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock