Discuss gas company names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrclemo

hey all im thinking of taking the plunge, and have been trying to think of a name. it can be quite funny when checking availability. my best so far are "the gas Wizard"(ill make your street disappear!) "Gas man with a van" ,"bringer of heat", and my fav "laughing gas" any suggestions?>.......

SS GAS SERVICES

saw this the other day, must be the guys initials. must be cos i didn't see a swastika on his van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas company names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently my business consists of one van which is the one I use on a day to day basis. Im taking on an 18 year old plumber in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock