Discuss Gas Boss App???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Anyone heard of / use this?

Which platform it work on, Apple or Android?

Any good?

I can only comment on the free one, it shows you a few of the boilers and pretty much nothing. Deleted.

By the look of it it just shows specific fault codes for boilers and its meaning. Most fault codes are readily available on the internet in a few minutes.

Without downloading the paid app it looked like a one stop shop for fault codes

I did thread on it awhile ago for same thing. It's absolute carp. Only lists fault codes from MI.

Guv'nor told me yesterday I'm getting this on the new thingy I'm getting soon.

Not my money so I don't give a fiddlers. Betterer than bugger all I suppose......

Oh you will probably need it. It's for no idea squad. ;) Does it even have non domestic toys on it?

someone pop round to Johns and let his tyres down on the van, then get him a callout to go too :)

I'm already letting tires down! Hope no one heard me laughing at his booster seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Boss App???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock