Discuss Gas boiler installation in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I'm getting gas installed, currently have oil with back boiler link up.
I know the back boiler will be decommissioned but does it have to be physically removed or can it just be tied off at pipes.

thanks
Stephen

Do you still want to use the fire or just leave it in place as a feature?
Always best to consult the maufacturer to see what they say.

Reply to Gas boiler installation in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock