Discuss G3 ticket - advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

im doing my G3 ticket tomorrow, just wondered what you guys thought of the course and the exam?

I ended up doing it twice at the last place i worked for. I think they forgot i had done it so I saw it as a day off work.
If you are doing the 1 day course as I did I thought it seemed very easy and no chance of failing it. Just needs a bit of common sense to understand the safety devices etc

You will be ok, dont forget they will try help you pass, they wont give you any answers but will help point you in the right direction. Its probably a bit late now but defiantly read the g3 doc its self .

Thanks guys, reading the work book now, hate it when they ask for dates that the regulations came into force. Not one for remembering dates, just don't see the point, as long as you know it's the regulation to do something, what difference does it make what date it came from not force

It's no longer just unvented it's all hot water systems.

It's not too bad as long as you read the questions properly, I got proper stressed as I couldn't find the answer went and spoke to the bloke and answered it whilst asking him a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G3 ticket - advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Gas safe registered but not for LPG. Have been asked to quote for a number of LPG boilers so if I get the job will do my LPG ticket. But was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock