Discuss G3 Qualified plumber required/W Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thats your opinion Simon, but I know I was being not ‘off’ in any way at all, I have patience of a saint and im very reasonable. I certainly didn’t think I was being disrespectful because thats not me! I actually find rather amusing!

Thats your opinion Simon, but I know I was being not ‘off’ in any way at all, I have patience of a saint and im very reasonable. I certainly didn’t think I was being disrespectful because thats not me! I actually find rather amusing!

Texting can be carried out so quickly, we don’t always consider the content we put in. Maybe, just maybe go over things you write before sending.

Just an idea like, as I would’ve reacted the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd sent that text to me I would have taken it that you were implying that at best I was a poor time keeper or at worst that I had no intention of turning up at all.!!..and "disrespectful" would in my opinion have been an appropriate response.

So your saying majority of the engineers/plumbers are grumpy? ( joke!).

All is good now, I got my cylinder sorted by a nice plumber who charged me less than what he quoted initially! and did a great job.

..I guess I have learnt something too - double check and think before I text in future!

Reply to G3 Qualified plumber required/W Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi. Potential customer has a leaking 10l Ariston Europrisma cylinder. Probably just a flange gasket or the magnesium anode needs replacing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently had my Megaflo Unvented Cylinder serviced but didn’t check if the plumbing and heating engineer was G3 qualified before they...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We want to replace vented with unvented cylinder but cannot find any decent plumber in North West London to carry out the works. Every...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock