Search the forum,

Discuss Full re-plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SimonJZ

Good Morning All,

Found this site on Google, so please forgive this first post.

I have just purchased a property outside Salisbury, Wilts. I want a full re-plumb, including new boiler, rads/underfloor which will be done at the same time as the rewire. We will be adding bathrooms and replacing all current bathroom fittings, and modernising the entire property.

Property is Grade 2* listed for your information, and all necessary permissions will be obtained by our architect.

Right now I am looking for quality plumbers who can carry out works to a high standard, and can show references from previous works. Also must be able to work to contracted dates/milestones and price for the complete job.

If anybody is interested in this big job, please reply or send me a message and I will reply with my phone number and we can chat about the details and arrange a visit.

Many thanks, and I hope I can find someone on here.

Simon

Thank you Simon. No forgiveness necessary mate

All interested parties please PM Simon direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full re-plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock