Discuss Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted. I had just persuaded my wife to allow me and was waiting for you to come back on.

Howsie's mate? Is he even a forum member? I am disappointed! I have been waiting for you to come back online all day.

He he

Am praying that he doesnt. Although since I told her its gone the wife seems to have perked up a bit. When is he supposed to be collecting it eco?

You should be howsie. Its not fair that a non forum member should get it when it was posted to us on the forum. It hurts

It is a good deal, and I know from experience that a decent powerflush machine will pay for itself in no time.

Mine was paid for within two or three jobs. Used it on Thursday prior to a boiler install, and it just does the job. Not as nice a unit as yours, and I want the magnetic filters as dumping the water can take ages.

Its going to take me a long time to recover from this. It took me a long time to persuade the wife lots of grovelling! But, thats life. It obviously wasnt meant to be.

Danny, which one and where did you get yours for ÂŁ700? I bet its no way near that price now. I cant find one cheaper than a granf

anston/ anton are doing one for arounf ÂŁ700 at my local merchant

Thanks jase. Not a bad price. Cheaper than a grand but still expensive. I guess I will keep having to check ebay and hopefully get lucky

Mines the Anton one, and I got it from Plumb Bay, via ebay.

I phoned the bloke and then drove there to pick it up. I had been hiring one previously to that.....Nostrum I think was the make.

Anyway, I've no complaints with mine really. If I designed it, I would have changed a few things.....a fair few things, but it does the job, and as said, paid for itself faster than any other expensive tool I've owned.

Wow thanks guys. That is a good deal simon. I like that. I know they pay for them selves and as you need them for a boiler change they are a handy bit of kit

Wow if you put that anton one in google you can get it for ÂŁ657.50 with postage from total heating.com.

The flow rate on the anton machine is somewhat less than that on the fernox / cf90 / proflush machines, though for the price isn't bad, I think cal mag do a cheapy as well.

Why pay more for a different one TB? Is this one no good? 20 radiators I would have thought sufficient. Or do you mean one that heats up the water itself rather than relying on the boiler to heat it up

Why pay more for a different one TB? Is this one no good? 20 radiators I would have thought sufficient. Or do you mean one that heats up the water itself rather than relying on the boiler to heat it up

I was asking the question myself mutley, not much experience of these things!

Oh really howsie, a silver lining hey. I wouldnt have minded the extra long hoses and tester. Not sure if it came with a combi boiler adaptor ot not but that would be nice also. Does the one your mate has purchased heat up the water independently. Does anyone have one of these ones

get tester off ebay, buy a long length of hose off ebay an make your own. you are a plumber arnt you ? :)

I am dancin but I am a tight plumber. I want it all in a complete package and as cheap as possible

i'm tight too thats why i made my own long hoses and connectors and modified my flusher to dump to waste. its an old one and didnt have all the extras.

Well I have a Kamco you're welcome to use at a cheap rate also if that helps?

That's very kind of you howsie. The guy that taught me has a kamco who i usually borrow but he is in Ealing so I might take you up on that offer some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock