Search the forum,

Discuss Full new GSH install - Manchester / Chadderton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caseybluemoon

Hi,

i will be completing on our
house in the next two weeks. Shortly after this I will need a full heating system installed. Boiler. 8 radiators pipe work etc. There is currently fixed space heaters which I will rip out and a water tank.

Price for all
of the above please.
If you could give me a price with and without the removing the old stuff please.
I will also be ripping out kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet over the next month so will need some
worl dping
in these
rooms too!

House will be empty whilst you work. In Chadderton OL9

How long is a piece of string?
Every job needs surveyed because houses are all different and choice of boiler and controls could make a big difference. Some 8 rad systems might need 90m of pipe and some might need 200m.

A wee btw, btw. The labour saving cost of customers doing a bit ripping out or wee bits here and there is minimal.

Thanks Tamz

Apreciate it will need a survey I was just after a ballpark figure as a bit
if guidance, I.e am I looking at 5 grand or 10 grand generally from experience and to advertise the job for people local to get in touch to arrange a full quote.

house is a 3 bed brick 1950s semi, would want a decent boiler rather than cheapest possible.

Happy to leave the house and stand back leaving it to the pros to be honest, too much like hard graft for the sake of saving a few quid.

Thanks for the reply

Post a picture or point me to a google map of your house and i'l l give you a ball park. I've been doing this job for a bit more than a couple of years and willknow looking at the front door where the pipes will need to run.
Only other thing rads at windows or doors/central

Suppose I asked for that...

Anyone who wamts to quote for the job please drop me a PM.

One thing for sure, if any lad from here contacts you, you will get a spot on job because he is in front of all his peers.
If you don't get a reply from here PM me and i'll put it on some closed FB pages with a lot of guys from your area. You won't be dealing with idiots or guisers i promise you that.

Please contact the op directly if you're interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full new GSH install - Manchester / Chadderton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock