Search the forum,

Discuss Frozen Fun in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well I went to do a gas cert yesterday and my U guage was frozen, my LDF bottle and aerosol were also frozen! I spent 15 mins in the van holding them up against the heater trying to defrost them! I wonder what joys today will bring :rolleyes:

try getting about to do calls,it is a nightmare,people just do not know how to cope with adverse weather conditions,wheres the gritters?

Well I went to do a gas cert yesterday and my U guage was frozen, my LDF bottle and aerosol were also frozen! I spent 15 mins in the van holding them up against the heater trying to defrost them! I wonder what joys today will bring :rolleyes:

lol did the exact same yest, all the above are now in my house

best to put them in the front of the van in the morning and by the time you arrive at first job they will be defrosted, also put some blue screenwash in u guage, or empty it every night

well my u gauge has been ok i have brought it inside but the screenwash jets on the van have been frozen all day tried pouring hot water over them no joy salt has been a pain in the a*** today

Why can't car (and van) manufacturers put the screenwash reservoir inside the vehicle cabin or very near the hot part of the engine? I can't be the only person whose washers don't work in the cold weather!

Why can't car (and van) manufacturers put the screenwash reservoir inside the vehicle cabin or very near the hot part of the engine? I can't be the only person whose washers don't work in the cold weather!

i know its a bloody nuisance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Frozen Fun in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock