Discuss Freeze Master Regasing in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, does anybody know what gas is in the freeze master's pipe freezing units, mine could do with a check and a top up. My local aircon branch said they might be able to re-gas the unit if it contained a gas they had. Thanks in advance.

Best to ring up freeze master as some use different type of gas eg 404a etc

You might find the refrigerant on the compressor info sticker or also in very small writing on the power head of the expansion valve if there is one.

Reply to Freeze Master Regasing in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm in the process of buying the fittings for my new bathroom and I'm trying to find a combo toilet/ vanity unit. The one i'm looking for is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock