Search the forum,

Discuss Freebies for Gas Engineers and Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad_stoke

Gas Engineer
I am bit of a freebies man..

Share your freebies with no purchase and Holla back. Maybe we should have a section for freebies.....? [emoji12]

Here we go....

Free boots with Baxi boiler Product training......

So do you want to become a free mobile advertising billboard for your suppliers.

I, for one, generally use the t-shirts supplied by suppliers for rags.

I would rather have myself and employees wear t-shirts with my company on it that wear a supplier t-shirt advertising their company.

If they want their product on my website - they can pay for it as far as I am concerned.

PS - I do not have any quibbles about using coffee / tea cups supplied by suppliers

I love freebies mugs, pens, note pads, t-shirts get what I can on merchant breakfast mornings lol

So do you want to become a free mobile advertising billboard for your suppliers.

I, for one, generally use the t-shirts supplied by suppliers for rags.

I would rather have myself and employees wear t-shirts with my company on it that wear a supplier t-shirt advertising their company.

If they want their product on my website - they can pay for it as far as I am concerned.

PS - I do not have any quibbles about using coffee / tea cups supplied by suppliers
No but I have had... 15mm pipe slice.
Mugs. Numerous pencils. And wait for it.... Pump pliers rothenberg... So yes I dont mind becoming a mobile billboard...

I got two rolls of solder, two tubs of flux and two tubs of glue for free on Friday.

STOP PRESS!

Plumbers like freebies?

Who would have guessed?

:)

What's your annual budget / allowance for freebies Ray?

I'm not against them - I accept them - it's just that I don't use most freebies for their intended purposes - like wearing them.

I'm not against them - I accept them - it's just that I don't use most freebies for their intended purposes - like wearing them.

He won't send to Ireland mate, you've got no chance!

Well some of us are Self employed so we dont have them perks. Hence the freebies question.....

Do you wear all those items?
Ofcourse....
b840d2aabd86e960f3af86047a1259e0.jpg

i say! was one implying ray putting out freebies wotwot?

Last edited by a moderator:

It doesn't really work like that Oz. We have a marketing budget, but that has to incorporate all sorts of expenditure in addition to give-aways. Also, we negotiate different promotional deals with manufacturers, but the same ÂŁ1 can be spent in a number of different ways - freebies are just one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebies for Gas Engineers and Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock