Discuss Free Serif Software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff is there you can recommend for free web wyswg sofware have quite a few domains but find the templates on 1and1 a bit naff.

serif webplus X4 is only £9.99 got some good templates, easy to build a website as well just drag and drop they do a free version as well

Webplus has loads of free templates of ready made websites and it's so easy to build your own professionally looking website with it plus there's free web hosting as well.

I have the latest version which also supports web sites for mobile phones.

As well as after sales support they have a large forum with all the free help you require.....or just ask me.

Trying to download the DrawPlu Starter Edition but it won't download.
[h=1]We’re sorry you’ve experienced problems downloading your new software[/h] [h=2]There are a few reasons why this could happen:[/h]
  • Your order has been cancelled.
  • You have reached the limit of your download entitlement quota.
  • You have reached the end of your download entitlement period.
  • You have reached the maximum number of downloads within your standard entitlement and your extended entitlement (if applicable) has not yet started.
  • There has been an error with the download configuration.

Any ideas? Really want to check out if it's any good for knocking up some logo ideas.

The latter, I.e download error. Server may be really busy or a glitch in the download. Leave it for 24 hours and then try it again with new details/different email address.

Out of all the Serif software, Drawplus is my least favourite. Pageplus does everything it can but with page editing facilities. Plus it can actually edit a PDF document.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Serif Software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock