Search the forum,

Discuss Free labour offered - Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwa_girl

Hello all

Free plumbing labour in the Brighton area.

I'm 37 year old female, doing my NVQ2, have finished college and have been working self employed since Feb 2013.

I have my CSCS card, CIPHE trainee membership, PL insurance, own unwritten van, tools and PPE. Excellent refs from my plumbing tutors & customer testimonials.

Been doing residential jobbing plumbing so stuff like fixing leaks, changing taps, new pipework, toilet repairs, installing radiators etc.

It would be great work alongside a time served plumber to learn more and do more complex work, but also to experience working in a team as frankly its a bit lonely out there!

On offer is free labour, hard work, a positive attitude, good communication, time keeping and ..advanced tea making skills.

thanks for reading this, please contact me if you are interested :)

last time someone offered a girl a job on here all manner of trouble started. you should be ok though, seem to be well qualified and a good head
on your shoulders.

Hi Gwa_girl

Just a suggestion - have a wander into Williams & Co plumbers merchants in Brighton (on the Freshfields estate) and introduce yourself to the branch manager there - Jacqui.

She may well have a couple of suggestions about who may be looking for some assistance, and it never hurts to have the girls mafia on your side.

Good luck

Ray

Hi Gwa_girl

Just a suggestion - have a wander into Williams & Co plumbers merchants in Brighton (on the Freshfields estate) and introduce yourself to the branch manager there - Jacqui.

She may well have a couple of suggestions about who may be looking for some assistance, and it never hurts to have the girls mafia on your side.

Good luck

Ray

thank you Ray, I have an account with the branch and always find the lads really friendly and helpful. I'll ask to chat with Jacqui next time I'm in. cheers for that :)

move to north devon, a reliable plumber would be the exception down here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free labour offered - Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock