Search the forum,

Discuss Free Commercial gas literature in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkTaylor

Dear enlightened ones,

I have drawn a blank on the internet trying to find free commercial gas training manuals...
Just started a new job as a M&E project manager for a very repeatable company and wish to further my understanding. I am currently skint as my last company liquidated themselves owing me 9k! ouch.
i am a mechanical engineer of 20+ years and like to pride myself on my knowledge.
The contracts that i am currently involved with all involve a large amount of commercial gas and i dont wish to blag my labour for lack of understanding (sure fire way to loose respect) so would like to educate myself in the interim with some training.
could anyone point me in the right direction?

i would be eternally great full,

mark

Free manuals are no good. They go out of date literally as soon as they are written.

Talk to your comm guy. Trust him.

The project managers in my company don't know that much about gas, they don't need to. They call me in for advice.

They get banished to the wilderness never to return, ask any mod if you wish to experience it.
:75:

No no you get put in croppies boots to lift him up in height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Commercial gas literature in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock