Discuss Free boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Whats this all about ive lost a few jobs now because of this oh im getting a grant oh im getting a free boiler this country is f1114d

Whats this all about ive lost a few jobs now because of this oh im getting a grant oh im getting a free boiler this country is f1114d

You don't necessarily want to work for the sort of folks getting them though. I heartily agree that the country isn't heading in the right direction......

Thread around somewhere about it is it the company with Johnny ball on the ad

It's either miss-selling of the green deal, in which case its not free.

Or subsidised by one of the big energy companies, who have to do this to avoid fines for not helping customers lower then energy consumption.

Five to eight years this country will be dead on its arse. If not sooner. Time to start feathering a nest elsewhere methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the...
Replies
Views
Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock