Discuss For sale rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markd

Hi i have a rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer , freezes 10mm to 60mm retail over £300 + VAT make an offer
Cheer`s

Hi Markd does it include the cylinder,
and,how much does it cost to re-fill them

Also interested in more info and location please...
Pics would help to show general condition too, especially of the hoses, connections, valves and the inside of the collars.
If it's on good condition and complete I'd be interested as someone decided to help themself to mine recently...

Cheers

Hi, is this still for sale?? more info would be useful as I am looking for CO2 type or Electric Freezer

Cheers
Bob - North Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For sale rothenberger rofrost gas pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming...
Replies
Views
C
Also have a Rothenber Rofrost Turbo pipefreezer. Worked well in the begining. Now its leaving me in the lurge. Refuses to freeze 22mm as well as...
Replies
Views
Chris Van der Lingen
C
I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Back