Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss For sale in uk Blue CPCS competence card provided by the CPCS in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The Blue CPCS Competent Operator Card is an ID and competence card provided by the CPCS. It demonstrates that an individual has met certain health and safety requirements and that they are qualified in their occupation as a plant worker. It is the next level up for sale .It is the you progress to once you have completed an SVQ or NVQ qualification.In this article, we go through everything you need to know about the CPCS Blue Card including how to apply, how to renew and what qualifications are needed to be eligible for the card.
whatssap+447765055329

Attachments

• Skilled_worker_cards (1).jpg
    Skilled_worker_cards (1).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
  • s-l500 (1).jpg
    s-l500 (1).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
  • s-l500 (2).jpg
    s-l500 (2).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • s-l500 (3).jpg
    s-l500 (3).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4

Reply to For sale in uk Blue CPCS competence card provided by the CPCS in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock