Discuss For Milwaukee fans..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Toolstation has a deal on some Milwaukee bit sets.......regards Turnpin IMG_20160619_191411.jpgIMG_20160619_191346.jpg;)

another vote for wera

I use the bits that come with the reisser screws in my impact driver. Work a treat.

I've got the Milwaukee set looks a bit like the one in the bottom picture for £10. I thought it was brilliant and the Pz 2 lasted ages. I bought a new pack of ten and they are shocking!!!! I've not had many shatter but they round off really quickly.

I'll be going back to wera when I finish this lot off.

The impact bits are pants,they shatter easily ,if you want decent ones get Wera

and then my bubble burst!
though get some as i need them. lol
i do use the wera diamond bits but there £3 each and last a year or so..think i will buy another one then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For Milwaukee fans..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A close relative has moved to a new property and there is a small ground floor toilet room with a non working extractor fan fitted to the ceiling...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
I recently posted a thread about an extractor fan for a downstairs toilet and received lots of help so many thanks to all who helped. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Was looking at the Milwaukee transfer pump and wondering if it was fit for purpose ? I’m doing new build and use a drill pump to...
Replies
Views
We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock