Discuss footprints review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

well i've been using my footprints lately and can honestly say that they are really easy to use. very comfortable feel in the hand and very secure on nuts. used it today side by side with knipex alligators on a syphon re-diaphragm on a low level cistern and must say the footies worked better for me than the alligators. i now have two pairs a nine inch set and little six inchers. i think i have been converted lol

Glad you are getting on well with your footprints! I think anything else tend to sometimes be a bit clumsy.

welcome to the real plumbers club look in the toolbox of anyone who gets the job done and youll find footprints a lot of blokes dont realise that they realy do lock on if used in the right direction and as you say once mastered they fit in the hand so much better than pump pliers and the 7 inch ones are great under sinks and behind pans etc
all you need now is a pair of 12 inch

is that the thumb turn ones steve?.
i used to use them years ago but kept getting chunks of my palm missing when they slippedQ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to footprints review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock