Search the forum,

Discuss Football in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
There must be somebody who wants to chat about footy. :p

Hey dude,Do you know that, Rich Rodriguez, who guided West Virginia University to an 11-1 record and No. 5 national football ranking last season, was named as the state's College Coach of the Year for 2005-06.

hey who does everyone support ???

im a man u fan(and i do live less than 5 miles from the ground) but a dissapointed fan at football in general

try not to take football seriously any more, sick of watching overpaid under achievers. You don't get enough blood and guts these days with all these prima donnas. (how much hair gel in the premiership these days!!
disgruntled football fan

Not being into footy , I was taken over all nostalgic earlier today when I saw the draw for the 4th round of drinks or something like that. They used 2 men who pulled balls out of a fish bowl not a microchip in sight. Its nice to that the FA still follow traditions set up in Sir Matts day.

I'll be off to have an ovaltine and read a biggles book whilst I listen to the wireless. or even be daring and play the gramaphone.

Football or soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players, and is the most popular sport in the world. I like this game very much.

I'm an Arsenal fan love football eat and sleep football love it love it:D:);):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Football in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock