Discuss flushing water noise in outside flue pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puregeordie

Hi, First post and just after advice before I ring the installer in the new year, New build house just been in it just over 1 year. Has a potterton HE promax condensing boiler and noticed over the past week a weird watery slushing noise inside boiler and if I go outside and listen to the flue it sounds like a slushing washing machine noise.

The heating/water works fine and doesn't make any real noticeable noises and the slushing noise goes away and then comes back after a little while.

I've had a wonder around my estate to listen to other flues and can't here theres!

Any ideas or is this normal?

Thank you.

Certainly not normal and definitely not something that you can fix yourself. You need a gsr.

Hi, Thanks, What's a GSR?

I don't know anything about central heating, I'll just ring NHBC in the new year and sort, cheers.

GSR is a gas safe registered engineer.

Whomever you get, however you get him, make sure you check his card.

Your, and your family's, safety are in his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flushing water noise in outside flue pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock