Search the forum,

Discuss Flush valve washer!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

01ST13795

Gas Engineer
Anyone any idea on the manufacturer of these flush valves? Appears to be no make or model on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Sam

Attachments

• IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 71
Will be easier to go & purchase a Fluidmaster flush valve & Change the entire part! Don't forget the close coupled kit!

Not the easiest diy job, maybe call a local plumber if your not confident!

Imoften go to old toilets with cheap foreign internal parts, not alot can be done without a make or model!?

You won't need a close coupled kit, looks like its a concealed cistern...

Can't get access to take panel off behind toilet because how its fitted need to take toilet out, that's why I really want the washer, needle in haystack I no trying to find but thought it was worth a try.

Will be easier to go & purchase a Fluidmaster flush valve & Change the entire part! Don't forget the close coupled kit!

Not the easiest diy job, maybe call a local plumber if your not confident!

Imoften go to old toilets with cheap foreign internal parts, not alot can be done without a make or model!?

This^
You can pick up a complete flush kit for about £20. Easier than messing about trying to find matching parts :)
Yeah, maybe i should have read the thread first :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is defiantly a Wirquin flush valve mark 1. As far as I know the bottom flush valve seal isn't available anymore.

You can either replace your whole valve, but you will need to reuse the existing blue cable (which is longer than the original supplied) or the new Mark 2 fits your cradle but will need to make sure the cable is long enough for you.

Agree as I have same fitted at home ..got spares from here....C&N plumbing ltd 120_122 chingford Mount Road Chingford London e4 9bs Tel.020 8524 8006 ..regards Turnpin:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flush valve washer!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Has anyone if this flush valve using the handle instead of the button? Are they good?
Replies
Views
  • Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into the toilet bowl. No problems with the short flush. I have a Siamp Optima 50, the overflow funnel doesn’t seem to drop back down on the long flush. The short flush does all purposes but family members...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock