Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Fluidmaster short flush problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So you fit a brand new Fluidmaster flush valve and when you press for short flush, it just doesn't work whatever the slider position.
Well...The problem can easily be sorted by adjusting the cable tension, remove the flush valve and remove the single screw on the housing (button end) and adjust so you have one ring showing outside the housing.
This will tighten the cable and lift the valve that fraction bit more for a proper half flush without keeping the button pressed.

20160208_144558.jpg

slightly going a bit off topic but do people use the half flush? most i find push them both :D

So you fit a brand new Fluidmaster flush valve and when you press for short flush, it just doesn't work whatever the slider position.
Well...The problem can easily be sorted by adjusting the cable tension, remove the flush valve and remove the single screw on the housing (button end) and adjust so you have one ring showing outside the housing.
This will tighten the cable and lift the valve that fraction bit more for a proper half flush without keeping the button pressed.

View attachment 25009

Excellent post that

Bravo

I usually just jab the button and walk away half or full I'm not round long enough to find out

My problem is after working macerators for so long that now when I flush any toilet regardless of where I am and I don`t hear a motor I think Oh bugger! Daft or what!

My problem is after working macerators for so long that now when I flush any toilet regardless of where I am and I don`t hear a motor I think Oh bugger! Daft or what!

The dreaded silence, oh well back on the old knees...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluidmaster short flush problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock