Discuss Flue supporting clips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Like these?

9173C35F-EAC5-4F6B-8FA9-BA58C739B9B8.jpeg

Yes you can confirmed from most manufacturers tbh there better than the standard ones

Hate Worcester ones gloworm are better (clip wise)

Or just use a 5” rubber liner clip

Reply to Flue supporting clips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Guys. This is a question on how to clip central heating pipes (Hep2 15, 22 and 28mm) when running 90 dgrees to metal web joists. How to do it...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock