Discuss Flue clamps / brackets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone here know what the most economic flue bracket for standard concentric 60/100 flues is. Im looking for an inexpensive bracket doesnt have to be pretty as I will mainly use them in lofts. Im not interested in builders band etc just whether there might be a particular manu who sells a decent flue bracket that doesnt cost the earth and can be sensibly used with any 60/100 concentric flue.

worcester though bolts are crap,hard to fit because there too short but they are the cheapest

The best ones I've used are the multi fit ones from Baxi. Really easy to fit, so save time. Available in painted and un painted and a few sizes. You can also buy some threaded rod to increase the Distance from the wall/timber it's fixed to or cut the rod it comes with to shorten it.

Get an unlined pipe clip, fit a 10mm iron wall plate and use a 10mm stud. This costs about ÂŁ4 Baxi ones can be discounted down to about ÂŁ7?

Baxi are cheap as mentioned. Plumbfix sells them at a good price from memory but will prob not be on the shelf so next day order needed.

Plumb center are hit and miss, but Wolverhampton usually keep 30 in stock with the above part no. 118759, which is the painted version. Not sure how much or how quickly they can get the unpainted ones or if the price difference is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue clamps / brackets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Intergas Boiler Review So I picked up the Intergas Eco RF 30 from Williams and Co at the Crawley Branch, Service was great and...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a...
Replies
Views
Need a couple of favours from you guys. I'm hoping as an Arms member, you can help out a bit. THE PROBLEM As you probably know, the forum is...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Went to a job today to clip a flue on a Baxi Combi 105e Instant. The flue is verticle, has 2x 45 degrees elbows and an adaptor to the flue outlet...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
C
Hopefully someone out there can best advise me what to do here: Bit of a nightmare. 1. Put in an offer on a house 2.5 months ago...
Replies
Views
Back