Discuss flu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the flu jab Stan. It's available in suoermarkets snow.

Stuff the LEMSIP !
Man up and crack a bottle of rakia ?
Or brandy if you not got any ?
Do not want to hear from you until said bottle is empty !

Have the flu jab Stan. It's available in suoermarkets snow.
Sod the flu jab !
Smoke and drink plenty you will never come down with a bug and will save you the misery of old age !!
Also you will not need to pay into a pension so a winn win al round !

Sod the flu jab !
Smoke and drink plenty you will never come down with a bug and will save you the misery of old age !!
Also you will not need to pay into a pension so a winn win al round !

that is my life plan too! I will see you on the other side in no time at all!

Oh and eat Meat !
None of that girly green stuff or tasteless bread and pasta or rice nosense !
Wash the meat down with fish if you need to

My other half gets in a strop when we are in the supermarket and and I say very loudly why do people really buy that disgusting yellow muck that they think is good for them coz they believe all the advertising that only idiots even watch !
Yes eat butter not that foul rancid stuff that is probably old engine oil mixed with food colouring ?
You will never get maggots in margarine ?

Just come back from local tesco with some pork chops , mushrooms and baby carrots :) wife is getting it ready for the oven
must have been good few years I have not had a bad flue ! Thank you to my little boy Sammy that pasts it over to me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock