Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flowflex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Worst brand I've ever came across!!

End feed elbows and couplings were like Russian roulette trying to find ones that fit the pipe.
Had two male irons to compression for the flexi tsp tails. Ended up peeing water everywhere. I normally use poofixes plumb sure brand for compression and soldered fittings and get on just fine

Flow flex is bloody awful!!

Noted. Has anyone else had this with Flowflex, or was this just a dodgy batch?

Hope you didn't buy too many of those fitting mate! :disappointed:

Flo Flex ANYTHING are the worst cheap junk you can use. The pushfit fittings leak, the soldered and end feed fittings have variable pipe diameters and the plastic stuff is so brittle that turn it sideaways and it will crack. Just a note about the soldered fittings, the solder has a very weak alloy and bits of it will run right through the pipework and get into showers and pumps and cause damage.

Best to spend a bit more on quality brands as the extra cost incurred will be saved by not having to go back and fix it!

Noted. Has anyone else had this with Flowflex, or was this just a dodgy batch?

Hope you didn't buy too many of those fitting mate! :disappointed:

1 bag of elbows, 1 bag of couplings and 2 compression/male irons.

That's all I used and will never touch the brand again!!!
EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flowflex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock