Discuss Floor wet around toilet. Help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

My money is on a small hard to see leak, would wrap length of dry tissue paper around all and any pipes connected to the toilet including the one that feeds water to the cistern and stuff tissue into any gaps where the cistern joins the pan, then flush two or three times to see which piece of tissue gets wet.

Thanks. Will give that a try :)

My money is on a small hard to see leak, would wrap length of dry tissue paper around all and any pipes connected to the toilet including the one that feeds water to the cistern and stuff tissue into any gaps where the cistern joins the pan, then flush two or three times to see which piece of tissue gets wet.
Condensation drips from outside the cistern?

Reply to Floor wet around toilet. Help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock