Discuss Floor standing, heat only, natural gas boilers???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Evening all

Hope everyone is well & have plenty of work.

Been really busy myself for as long as I can remember although I'm not complaining lol

Need everyone's thoughts on a floor standing heat only please

Been to a WB Greenstar 30 CDI regular today & it's f*&ked to be kind lol

Custard not very happy with that boiler from day one, I'm an Ideal man myself, but the Mexico only has a 2 year warranty :-(

Let me know what you're thinking chaps

Regards Ryan

Does it need need to be floor standing ?

Can't you go with another Worcester? I've fitted a few and never had an issue. You'll need a weetabix for breakfast because they weigh a ton!

I second the Worcester, they are good boilers i have fitted a few fs cdi's over the years and never had a problem.
What have the problems been with the one fitted?

Won't another Worcester cdi regular fit straight onto the existing jig?

Probably just poorly fitted, on to a dirty system or something as there good heat only boilers... Otherwise there new ri's are smaller but more powerful if needed

Going for a logic + 30kw H/O now, the custard had the kitchen cupboard removed ready to go.

Just going to change the storage around in that cupboard now the boiler will be wall mounted

So it's all good chaps thanks for all the comments & happy Friday ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Floor standing, heat only, natural gas boilers???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock