Discuss flexible 3/4" y piece adaptor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alienor

Hi there,
I just bought a dishwasher and now I want to hook up both the dishwasher and my washing machine to the cold water supply. However the plumbing was done in such a way (the outlet faces the side of the kitchen cupboard with a distance of about 1.5 inches) that there is no space for a rigid y splitter.
Do you know if there is such a thing as a flexible y adaptor?
I had a search on google but couldn't find anything.

Or do you have another idea how to do it without changing the plumbing?
I guess I could put an extension hose on the water outlet and then a normal y piece on the end of that and then attach the appliance hoses. But that would add a few more possibilities for leakages too.

Connecting one of them to the hot water is not an option wither as the hot water outlet touches the kitchen cupboard already.
Thanks for your suggestions

get a holesaw and make holes where the outlets are to get y adapter on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexible 3/4" y piece adaptor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear Sirs I had a kitchen hot water hose which bursts this morning. This is a new connection for a new kitchen tap only a couple of months. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have just moved into my first home which has a Worcester combi 24cdi boiler. I have two plumbing issues which I would be grateful for some...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Found your forum after a quick google. I was wondering if you could advise me on how I can fix my garden hose outlet. I have zero...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock