Search the forum,

Discuss flexiable pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mclanark

hi 1st post on forum ,i am fitting a new wc and i need a flexi pan connection and was wondering if anyone knows wgere to get a good quality flexi connector with a min lenght off 560mm tryed a search on internet and seen a few and was wondering if anyone can recomment a certain one cheers mick

thanks everyone just ordered one from toolstation with a max length off 650 mm which should do the trick hopefully this wc will be a easy fit ,first time ive done one is there any tips before i start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexiable pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be...
Replies
Views
B
I am replacing a very old toilet with a new one, the waste pipe hole that it connects to is a long way from the wall and the pipe itself is...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone help/advise please ? this is my current connection - you can see the cast iron outlet is a fair distance below the wc outlet -...
Replies
Views
Putting new toilet in for someone shortly. Only done one before and waste lined up same height (I chose it for customer.) On this WC the waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock