Search the forum,

Discuss FLASH SALE - tonight only - up to £100 off Worcester, Vaillant and Ideal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

FLASH SALE Tonight only at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk

Offers expire at midnight on 23rd Sept 2015

£100 off Worcester CDi combi compact ErP 28kw, 32kw or 36kw

CDi 28kw £699 + VAT
CDi 32kw £799 + VAT
CDi 36kw £899 + VAT

£100 off Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24

Ecotec Pro 24 combi ErP
£528 + VAT

£100 off Ideal Vogue combi ErP all models

26kw Vogue combi ErP £599 + VAT
32kw Vogue combi ErP £699 + VAT
40kw Vogue combi ErP £779 + VAT

£50 off Worcester 25i ErP combi, Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831(non ErP) or Ideal Independent Plus 24 combi (non ErP)

Worcester 25i ErP combi
£649 + VAT

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/ecotec-plus-831-combi.html"]Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831[/DLMURL] Combi (non ErP) £799 + VAT
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/independent-c24clock-flue.html"]
Ideal Independent Plus 24[/DLMURL] Combi (non ErP but 7 year warranty) £399 + VAT

£25 off all other Worcester, Vaillant or Ideal gas boilers (subject to stock availability)

£10 off Magnaclean 22mm filter (original Pro, not the Pro2) packaged with MC1 inhibitor and MC3 cleaner. Just £64.95 + VAT

All boiler prices give are for boiler only. Flues sold separately.

Next business day (5pm cut off) delivery is free for orders over £100 + VAT to UK mainland.

Fill yer boots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in 2 x indy+ c24s
But cant do transaction til tomoz morn

Phil, carry out the transaction now and cross everything that the quote comes good. If it doesn't, you can always return it. Don't tell Ray I said that though.

Yes, you would get away with that once, or maybe even twice.

Then we send big Paul round. :)

You were not supposed to see that Ray:)
What is the maximum 'benefit' per account holder? In effect, how many seperate orders can one account holder make?

You were not supposed to see that Ray:)
What is the maximum 'benefit' per account holder? In effect, how many seperate orders can one account holder make?

No limit for regulars. If we think someone is taking the p1ss, we will may suddenly be out of stock. :)

Bum, just ordered one of the WBs 32cdi yesterday morning to be delivered tomorrow am, assume I can't get this discount tagged on somehow? Worth an ask!

Bum, just ordered one of the WBs 32cdi yesterday morning to be delivered tomorrow am, assume I can't get this discount tagged on somehow? Worth an ask!

image.jpg

Serves me right for being organised, it never happens normally....I normally miss out on the cash back days at Plumbase too....Call me lucky.

Will you be getting the new glowworms anytime soon Ray

Is that a supply thing or a not wanting to stock them thing :smile:

Is that a supply thing or a not wanting to stock them thing :smile:

Its more of a negotiation thing. At the moment, the terms being offered are not attractive, so we won't stock.

No worries mate. Since my local college had a presentation on them I've have loads of enquiries

No worries mate. Since my local college had a presentation on them I've have loads of enquiries

We can get them on demand Matt, but buying singly, our price will be cr@p. We offer the deals that we do by buying 1000s, but that requires an interested seller, not just a willing buyer. ATM, Glowworm and Vaillant are going through a change of management, and no-one wants to take responsibility for anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FLASH SALE - tonight only - up to £100 off Worcester, Vaillant and Ideal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock