Search the forum,

Discuss FLASH SALE - £50 off orders over £500 tonight only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

£50 off orders over £500 + VAT tonight only

Just spend £500 + VAT or more, excluding copper tube at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk before midnight and at the checkout type in UK50X to get £50 off your order.

Maximum 5 uses per customer.

Just some examples...all prices exclude VAT and are for boiler only unless specified. Flues are sold and priced separately.

Worcester [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-combination-boilers/worcester-greenstar-25i-combi-erp.html"]Greenstar 25i Combi[/DLMURL] (ErP) normally £699 with voucher code just £649

And £50 off all other Worcester Bosh boilers

Glowworm [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-combination-boilers/flexicom-30cx-combi.html"]Flexicom 30CX[/DLMURL] (non-ErP) normally £529, with voucher code just £479!

And £50 off all other Glowworm boilers

Intergas [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-combination-boilers/intergas-rapid-combi-30kw.html"]Rapid 32kw[/DLMURL] (ErP) normally £518, with voucher code just £468

And £50 off all other Intergas boilers

Vaillant [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/ecotec-plus-831-combi.html"]Ecotec Plus 831[/DLMURL] - our fastest selling combi - normally £849, with voucher code just £799

And £50 off all other Vaillant boilers

Ideal Vogue 32 combi - the one I chose for my own house! normally £799, with voucher code just £749

And £50 off all other Ideal boilers

But thats just some examples - you make up your £500+vat order however you like, use the UK50X code, and get your £50 off.

Next business day delivery is free to the UK mainland (excluding highlands and islands) is free for orders over £100 + VAT.

Our site is not open to the public, so if you are not already a registered user, you will need to register to see prices and access the shopping cart. If you have a gas-safe number, you ought to be able to register automatically, but sometimes the gas-safe database doesn't give us the data, particularly if you ticked the "no publicity" box on your gassafe membership.

If this happens, or if you are trade but not gassafe, just PM me the email address that you registered with, and I will try to accredit your account tonight, although I will be offline between about 6:30 and 8:30pm. Membership of UKPF Plumbers Arms is accepted as proof of trade status.

Fill yer boots!

Don't forget your discount voucher code UK50X at the checkout.

We regret that we are not able to backdate flash sale discounts, or to carry them over until tomorrow. Strictly tonight only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign up outside plumbcentre today offering £51 off and free pens to all.... #justsayin :lipsrsealed2:

30 mins left.

Tonight we cunningly used different discount codes to see if our sales were coming from Facebook, UKPF or from our direct Email.

<sad face>

Email and FB are beating UKPF like a ginger stepson tonight. :(

Damn! If I'd seen this earlier I'd have used the UKPF code despite ordering from the facebook ad... Just to confuddle you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FLASH SALE - £50 off orders over £500 tonight only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock