Discuss Fixed one leak. Now I have another. in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

I had a leak coming from the condensate pipe coming from the boiler. I put all new pipes in and cured that leak. However now I have a leak coming from where the black seal is. I had to remove and then put it back in when I replaced the rest of the pipes. Is there any reason now this would leak even though it was perfectly fine until I messed with it. Could the new plastic white pipe that I put into the black seal be to short. Any help would be appreciated.
0921CE21-DDB1-4015-BF4B-AB936CCC6FFC.jpeg

Yes that is possible, how much pipe did you add past the elbow and in to the black rubber bung?

Reply to Fixed one leak. Now I have another. in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock