Search the forum,

Discuss Fix Shower they said...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fix leaking shower they said....
10min fix they said .....
Plumb center do NOT keep parts for an 1874 Shanks mixer ....grr

And no I didnt do the copper pipework...will fix it though ;)

Attachments

• shower.jpg
    shower.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 37
This reminds me I really must watch the Posieden Adventure again.

What the hell am I looking at!

And you call yourselves plumbers...tsk tsk ;)

Its an 1874 bath ...with shower AND body sprays.. The plug is on a pull chain at side.
An amazing piece of plumbing history.

( valves were passing and dribbling so had to fix it)

And you call yourselves plumbers...tsk tsk ;)

Its an 1874 bath ...with shower AND body sprays.. The plug is on a pull chain at side.
An amazing piece of plumbing history.

( valves were passing and dribbling so had to fix it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fix Shower they said...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock