Discuss Fix plumbing problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

How to fix this?
I am in a pickle here. Have to converge water two pipes into one. He fixed something honey trap or something idk.

Attachments

• IMG20231117204947.jpg
    IMG20231117204947.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 22

Reply to Fix plumbing problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
hi i have a drip leak from the bottom of this pipe see attached how do i fix it is there a video that would help me cheers
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock