Discuss fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
mainly end feed compression if water logged but not in sight were possible

gotta be endfeed. compression if can't solder in awkward spots or pipes wet,

pushfit if its nearly teatime ....shhhhh!:p:p

End feed mainly but what ever is suitable /passable for the job in hand.I find end feed looks the neatest.:)regards turnpin

End feed, compression if wet and yorkshire if I don't have a spare hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock