Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss fitting room thermostat to ferroli optimax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonesey10

hello all,
i have fitted a sallus room thermometer to my ferolli optimax combi bolier.
it all seemed fairly straightforward apart from one thing, the wiring plugs.
i removed the old wiring plugs from the clock and noticed it was numbered 1, 2, 3, 5
on putting in the boiler control module i noticed it was numbered 1, 2, 3, 4. with 4 being switched live normally open.
there is a 5 slot but no terminal spade.
i understand the terminals are fairly standard so my question is do i connect plug 5 from the clock to terminal 4 of the boiler module? or do i try and move the terminal spade from slot 4 to 5 and connect the plug to that terminal.
i hope that all makes sense. Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fitting room thermostat to ferroli optimax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock