Search the forum,

Discuss Finally, They Let Me OUT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Happy New Year everyone. I’ve finally been let out after serving my time. So I’m glad 2b back. For all those who were happy to see the back of my good self, sorry I’m back. But I need you all now more than in the past as I’ve got to play catch up. For all those I’ve offended, please cut me some slack and let’s start afresh.
Thanks for having me back.

?

Understood that once you were committed to Broadmoor it was for life ! are you out on Licence ? is it safe for you to be free to mix with the general public ? must you return B4 dark.

From what they told me, I’m not out on Licence. And I’m good to mix with members of the public. It’s been over TWO years since I was last here. It’s good to be back and to have some freedom

From what they told me, I’m not out on Licence. And I’m good to mix with members of the public. It’s been over TWO years since I was last here. It’s good to be back and to have some freedom

On Tag then, been of grid for some time, have you been held captive by the Electrician's

Yep, you’re right. I’m a Liverpool fan alright. It turns out everyone is against us? We should by right and performance be 2nd in the league, but looks like we’re going to finish 5th. So unfair, but that’s life. I’d know.

Where've you been

Hi Village, what did you do to get 2yrs, road rage? :p Thought you had become bored with all the stick and wandered off tbh and you`re gonna notice some changes have been going on here whilst you`ve been away. :eek:

Welcome Village idiot. Good to see an old name from the past!! You most have been pre - exodus. :)
You won't see most of the old members here anymore.

Hi Village Idiot,

We're not therapists.
We can't make any promises to help or assist you

Nor are we clairvoyants.
We can't look into crystal balls or read tarot cards.

Tell us more.

How did you feel about the T20 yesterday between Aussies and England at the MCG

I went.... effing boring...effing abysmal....effing woeful.

Adding to that...effing expensive for an effing boring, effing abysmal, effing woeful international T20 cricket match.

Effing Poms batted first and basically effed the game.
While on that..

The Ashes....
Effing Poms effed that up also.

Why I am writing this in this thread had got me effed.

I'm going to bed

I’ve been advised to keep quite about my 2+ years absence. In that regard I’d rather not give details. Don’t want to get into more trouble.
And as for going down the pub and enjoying a drink as “ LFC gets hammered by Southampton “, who’s laughing now

Fair enough. I suppose that does make sense. If it was tax evasion, you'd probably get some serious stick. In any case, welcome (back) to the forums.

I’ve been advised to keep quite about my 2+ years absence. In that regard I’d rather not give details. Don’t want to get into more trouble.
And as for going down the pub and enjoying a drink as “ LFC gets hammered by Southampton “, who’s laughing now
Good result for Liverpool. Well done. Even better result for us though.:p

and croppie, how is he? Hope he's doing well

Croppie and the other Mods had a disagreement with Dan and all left sadly. They moved to other forums.
I had been away for a few weeks and when I logged in I found they had all vanished.
I haven’t been in contact with John for a while, but hopefully will soon.

Croppie and the other Mods had a disagreement with Dan and all left sadly. They moved to other forums.
I had been away for a few weeks and when I logged in I found they had all vanished.
I haven’t been in contact with John for a while, but hopefully will soon.

Don't worrie he's still short :D

And Mr Ray is he here?
Looks like lots of changes have taken place since I was ferreted away

Mr Stafford no longer has anything to do with the forum Village and yes many changes have taken place.
Not all for the best I might add.

And Mr Ray is he here?
Looks like lots of changes have taken place since I was ferreted away

Village, they all left. Dan tried to change the forum, but the Mods disagreed with him. None of them remain I think. There was a thread somewhere on here about it.
SteveB, Redsaw, Croppie, App, Ray, etc, are all elsewhere.

Village, they all left. Dan tried to change the forum, but the Mods disagreed with him. None of them remain I think. There was a thread somewhere on here about it.
SteveB, Redsaw, Croppie, App, Ray, etc, are all elsewhere.
Sad so many have left. But like everything, the show must go on. Looks like I definitely have a lot to catch up to.

Sad so many have left. But like everything, the show must go on. Looks like I definitely have a lot to catch up to.

It is nearly all new now, so virtually nobody left to catch up with. :(
A few of the old members still appear occasionally here, like SimonG, Rpm, Riley & myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Finally, They Let Me OUT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock